Purchase a share in The Grand Investments Australia Limited and become one of the privileged few that know what its like to be an owner/member of The Grand Golf Club.
Only a select number of the original 555 owner/memberships remain for this most exclusive golfing experience.
Being a Member allows you to tee off at any time with no bookings required. With The Grand Golf Club being open to Members and their guests only and a Championship course available year round, it is one of the best golfing experiences in Australia.
Your yearly Member’s account allows you and your guests an entirely cashless visit to the club. It is this account that ensures you are entitled to an exclusive and very unique golfing experience:
When considering a Membership to The Grand Golf Club, ask yourself:
• Where else could you call the kitchen and have a meal delivered to you on the course?
• Where else would the attentive staff bring you your preferred coffee prior to your first hole?
• Where else could you call the bar and have a selection of beverages delivered to you on course?
• Where else can you create your own menu, have it prepared by our chef perfectly timed to celebrate a memorable round?
• Where else would your yearly Member’s account allow you to visit year round and not have the need for cash?
• Where else could you have a perpetual membership that can be passed on through generations?
Where else but The Grand Golf Club.
The Grand Golf Club isn’t for everyone, it is for the most discerning of golfers.
• A maximum allowable number of 555 owner/memberships
• The course is for Members’ use only, there are no corporate golf days, no trade days and no visitors unaccompanied by a Member
• No booking or time sheets are required
• Members may entertain up to 3 guests (green fees apply) and no booking is required
• Members and their accompanied guests have the right to use the clubhouse and all its facilities
• Membership includes use of Club Car golf buggies at no additional charge
• Range balls, driving range and practice putting green are available free of charge for members and their guests.
• A world class nineteen hole golf course, that was designed by Greg Norman with the natural landscape of the Gold Coast hinterland in mind
• Fine dining facilities with an internationally trained chef, open daily for breakfast, lunch, dinner bookings in the evening and functions
• Networking opportunities for business and professional people with fellow leaders in their fields
• Be part of a Club that is controlled by it’s Members who elect the Committee to oversee the day to day management of the course and facilities for the benefit of it’s Members
• Right to nominate for Committee
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
The Grand Golf Club offers a special Corporate Membership. Limited to just five, the three year Corporate Membership guarantees the company that elects for that option:
• Industry exclusivity – your competitor will not have the option to take a Corporate Membership
• Six Executive cards to nominate Executives of the company, each with non-voting Member rights
• Advertisement in The Grand Golf Club’s Monthly Newsletter and plaque at reception, plus a whole lot more.
For full benefits and more information on The Grand Golf Club’s Corporate Membership program, please access the brochure from the below link:
MANDARIN MEMBERSHIP BROCHURE
The Grand Golf Club considers a number of international residents as Members of the Club. The Gold Coast has recently undergone a major upturn of Chinese visitors with a number of major projects being driven by Chinese companies coming to the area. To cater specifically for potential Chinese Members, The Grand has produced a Membership document in Mandarin.
To access this document, please click the below link:
For Membership options currently available and a hosted inspection of The Grand Golf Club and the facilities, please contact: